Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mystery Revealed - May 2013-


 Well...well..well...it's been a while folks!
I have sooo many cards created for swaps and other occasions and ready to upload to my blog yet....kind of a never ending task if you were to ask me...lol...Time truly takes you for a spin....
that you'll never get it back....
Lots has been happening lately in my life .... I won't bore you with major details....suffice to say that I am recuperating now after having surgery last Wed. All went ok per se.......except post surgery problems that needed strict medical attention and kept me under the vigilant eye of a wonderful medical team.....because of that, I was kept in  Critical Recovery Area and not released until the day after....
Now I am taking it quite easy , as the wonderful prescribed 'cocktail mix' of steroids, penicillin and codeine have quite an effect on my poor 'ol bod'....dizziness being the major one of three... but hey...I am here...chillaxing and relaxing now...and that's all that matter. ♥

Let's get to the card....this cute image was sent by Melina, this month hostess for the mystery Image swap. Such cute, adorable lil mouse and I just knew how I wanted to display it...

You see.....a  few days ago I came across this lovely card on SCS :

 http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2370156

I immediatley loved it and tucked it into my favorites...soooo simple yet so elegant and with flair too....I thought that the mouse could easily be well showcased as taking a lil stroll amongst a fiels of flowers....et voila'....said and done...hence my take....♥



Depending on how the flowers were positioned ,Mousie takes either a right or left side.....lol....

Can someone please tell me what is the proper name of this tecnique please? (I used several markers to color each and every part of the rubber stamp to produce an individual background ...can't remember what's called...dang.) Love love loveee this particular SU stamp too! The sentiment...(see inside below) is also  from SU but I do not know its name...*sigh*
(old set of 8 funky sentiments from 1997)
  I hope you like my card interpretation for this swap....I know I really enjoyed creating it and getting the lil 'scene' I aimed for...

♥ ♥   GOD BLESS TO ALL 
AND THANK YOU
FOR YOUR MUCH 
APPRECIATED VISIT!   ♥ ♥




♥ Deets:

Image Received : 
 MFT-My Favorite Things Blessed Mouse
Stamps :  Inspired By Nature (SU) ,
                    + unknown sentiment (SU)
Ink : Old Olive , Kiwii Kiss (grass) ; 
                  Copics and SU Markers
Accessories : 'Textile' EF, oval nesties, 
punches, ribbon from Micheal, stickles, 
circle punches, butterfly punch, jillibean soup d/p
(for the butterfly)  
 
   {The pictures, unfortunatley, doesn't show how truly sparkly the lil flowers and the head flower are....}



9 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! Paola, this is just fabulous! Love that cute image and he really does look like he's in a field of flowers!
Glad you doing a little better. Just give it some time!
Lynn

Imke said...

Sweet image Paola and wonderful card !

Terry Ladwig said...

Cute card WPS! Love the soft colors!!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute card...I love the background and love your coloring on the cute little mouse...well done my sweet friend...well done.

Melina said...

Oh my I love the embossing and stamping in the background! Sweet P you did a wonderful job with the image! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Paola this is fabulous - love it :-) The backgrounds are gorgeous!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is beautiful! Love the backgound and your details!

Barb said...

Paola--this card is so pretty. I love the background flowers!

Shelly Schmidt said...

The flower in the background is fabulous! Love the sweet mouse and your different cards- and will pray for a Speedy Recovery!!!